At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 3.5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $75 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity:
Northspyre is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a start-up disrupting the 10.5 trillion dollar real estate industry. We are a lean organization with minimal red-tape that prides itself on getting things done efficiently and effectively.
An ideal candidate is someone who is hands-on and self-driven and not afraid to dive into problems with minimal supervision. They should be able to boost the product engineering team and help drive our vision forward.
You will be:
- Designing and building elegant and user-friendly UIs.
- Designing and developing backend systems and APIs.
- Refactoring legacy code and systems to increase maintainability and efficiency.
- Writing Unit Tests and developing testing frameworks.
- Collaborating with Customer Support and Product to handle client requests and issues.
- Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting production systems to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Ensure information security across our systems.
- Adhering to agile development practices and improving in our processes.
- Communicating with team members clearly and effectively.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computational complexity.
- Solid understanding of networks, operating systems, information security and databases.
- Experience scaling systems in production and cloud-based technologies like AWS.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability in learning other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Knowledgeable in programming frameworks like Flask and/or Django.
- Experience and knowledge working with AWS.
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical/Dental, or Buy-up medical/dental coverage options for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $75 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.