At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
Northspyre is looking for a Multimedia Content Producer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. The Multimedia Content Producer will be responsible for creating and executing compelling multimedia content that enhances brand visibility, fosters customer engagement, and drives business growth. This role is pivotal in amplifying our brand's voice across all platforms, ensuring consistency and high-quality standards. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a start-up disrupting the $10.5 trillion dollar real estate industry.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Conceptualize, and script multimedia content to ensure cohesive narratives and engaging storytelling.
- Develop and produce multimedia content, including videos, podcasts, animations, and interactive presentations, to support marketing campaigns, product launches, and educational materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other stakeholders to understand project requirements, objectives, and target audience.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end production process, including pre-production planning, shooting or animating, editing, and post-production.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and visual style across all multimedia content.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in multimedia content production.
- Manage and organize multimedia assets, including video footage, audio files, graphics, and animations, in a structured manner.
- Collaborate with external vendors, agencies, and freelancers as needed for specialized projects or expertise.
- Ensure compliance with copyright and licensing regulations for multimedia content.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Production, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years minimum) in multimedia content production, preferably in the B2B SaaS or tech industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional storytelling abilities, with an emphasis on visual and interactive narratives.
- Proficient in multimedia software applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and social media platforms.
- Experience reporting and measuring content engagement and performance.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Understanding of copyright laws and ethical guidelines related to content creation.
A reasonable estimate of the total compensation range for this role’s listed level is currently $65K - $110k but may vary based on local market data by region. Role levels and salary ranges take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, interview performance, skills, experience, knowledge, training and education, certifications and licenses, market data and other business needs.
Benefits and Perks (Full-Time Employees)
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. Multiple plan options, including a plan option for 100% employer-paid premium for individual coverage for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.