States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the role
Our AppSupport analysts provide file level support for our internal staff with the Title Production Software and the applications integrated with it. This individual will ensure our front line teams are delivering a high quality and timely product that is tailored to meet the needs of each customer. The AppSupport team is responsible for assisting all SoftPro Users with various tasks, including but not limited to, balancing HUD/CDF/Commercial orders, receipting and disbursing, reconciliation, along with many other application needs. Requests are received via telephone or submitted through our ticketing system, treating urgent requests and errors with the highest priority, and leading the charge making customer-driven changes throughout the business. The AppSupport analyst will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future,’ processing instantly-underwritten files and leveraging technology to streamline the title and escrow process.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as a first level team member for all Title Production users
- Answer phone calls and tickets
- Route questions and information to the correct party
- Provide file level support for Title & Escrow Associates
- Help troubleshoot Balancing issues
- Provide How to Assistance
- Document each support experience with its resolution in our ticketing system
- Ensure employees are receiving superior service
- Escalate urgent requests and issues
- Track issues and take ownership over their resolution
- Provide a high level of customer service to each employee
- Advocate for employees throughout the business
- Propose opportunities to improve the user experience and operational efficiency
- Identify and communicate patterns in behavior
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years direct escrow experience and/or prior experience in related roles, including customer service, title and curative work, mortgage processing, etc.
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Comfort multi-tasking and navigating difficult interactions with professionalism
- Love of solving problems and advocating for customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Proficient computer skills
- Familiar/comfortable working in the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Modern Microsoft Office Suites including Office 365
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance