Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We're looking for a Sales Manager to lead a remote team of Account Executives, helping them grow their books of business through new logo acquisition and expansion of existing customer accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Define and execute a clear and compelling plan to meet, and exceed, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Team development including hiring and training new account executives, coaching and performance management of current account executives.
- Identify key gaps in sales conversations and process, coach to sales skills, methodology to enable Account Executives to deliver improved outcomes.
- Develop strategies that will drive better prospect/customer experiences, higher conversion and close rates and Account Executive efficiencies
- Identify new opportunities based on customer insights, competitive research, and industry trends
- Operating through real time Sales dashboards and reports to drive operational rigor, pipeline build and forecasting accuracy.
- Effective prioritization, translating business objectives into specific goals, identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Displays command and ownership of your business through weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, pipeline reviews and tracking of results using our CRM and tech stack.
- Master of our product, value propositions and demo certified.
- 3+ years of proven successful sales management experience leading sales teams in a high growth, SaaS environment to meet and exceed quota and revenue goals.
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience in a technology environment selling complex solutions and/or SaaS offerings (ideally to K-12).
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets both as an individual contributor and a manager
- Experience building and inspiring high performing sales account executives and demonstrated evidence of developing and
- Self sufficient with Salesforce.com, Gong and Outreach and other sales tech stack tools/resources.
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
Check out our press page, including our 2-minute pitch on NBC and articles in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At NoRedInk, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, unlimited PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as expectations as laid out in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of individual candidates. The on-target (OTE) compensation range is $170,000 - 200,000 with a base salary range of $98,000 - 115,000 which accounts for different levels of skills/experience. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.