At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
Want to see what it’s like to be part of our team? Follow Nextiva Mexico on Instagram: @nextiva_mexico
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our amazing team as we continually expand and improve our software development processes. We need someone who is comfortable creating new tools and workflows as well as using and updating existing work done by others. Our ideal candidate is skilled in container and cloud technologies as well as has skills in server administration, programming, and automation. This person loves making the lives of other engineers easier.
- Build and maintain automated software build and deploy pipelines
- Design and implement reusable application provisioning with tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Assist in the modernization of software applications with microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Evangelize and train best practices with software development teams
- Have experience with Linux administration
- Have experience implementing middleware technologies like Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX
- Experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Working knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases
- Experience with application performance monitoring and logging tools like Datadog, Prometheus, Splunk, ELK
- Have experience with immutable infrastructure
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!