AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our NAMER Mid-Market team! In this role, you will become very knowledgeable in all facets of the digital marketing and advertising space, while generating and qualifying leads for the sales team. This is a chance to guide companies on how to advertise in the 21st century and leverage the preferred Marketing OS in the industry.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure whether you’re the perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Drive AdRoll’s revenue growth through outreach via emails, phone calls and social media with a focus on setting appointments for the Mid-Market sales team.
- Generate high-quality leads and manage the lead generation process.
- Research contact information for prospects and creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship and sell AdRoll’s products.
- Educate prospects on AdRoll’s Marketing OS.
- Set appointments for our Account Executives.
- Work closely with the Account Executives, Sales Managers and senior leadership on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team.
- A seat at the table of change and progress…help chart the course for the growth and evolution for some of the most prominent and highest spending prospects in the NAMER market.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experience in selling technology/media solutions is a HUGE plus
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and sales prospecting resources like LinkedIn, Outreach, Zoom info etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Off-the-charts creativity quotient
- Unexplainable grit and tenacity to figure things out despite setbacks and failures
- Growth mindset in spades…you have an insatiable appetite for leading, managing and embracing change
- Uncanny ability to seek out coaching and convert feedback into practical application and results
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.