55places.com is looking for a sales-oriented licensed real estate agent to be a Local Community Advisor (LCA) located in Southern California for a remote, work from home opportunity. The LCA will support customers who are considering moving to a 55+ or active adult community in SoCal by educating them about the area, and answering specific questions about the housing options, amenities, and lifestyle at popular active adult communities. Then they connect customers to one of our designated real estate agents to further assist in their home and community search. We are looking for someone who is organized, responsible, and flexible to meet the needs of our customers. As a local expert, they are an extension of the knowledge and support we provide through our websites.
At 55places.com, our mission is to help 55+ homebuyers find, research and compare age-restricted and active adult communities throughout the country that offer homes, amenities, and lifestyle that cater to mature adults. Many of our customers are searching for communities that are a significant distance from their current home. The Local Community Advisor will play an instrumental role in helping people make one of the biggest decisions of their life by answering detailed questions about the area and communities in the area.
Our business is at an exciting point in its evolution. We’ve made strategic hires and are investing in our process, platforms, and people to position ourselves for exponential growth. This is a unique opportunity to work in the real estate industry while helping thousands of people discover what’s next in this exciting phase of their lives.
- Respond to customer inquiries from 55places.com in real time via phone, text, and email.
- Answer general questions about the area and detailed questions about housing options, amenities, and activities at active adult communities in the area
- Connect customers to designated real estate agents in the area who will further assist in their home buying journey
- Consistently high volume of personalized and targeted follow-up to customers and nurture relationships for weeks, months, or even years via phone calls, emails, and text messages during the customer’s home search process
- Meet standard weekly KPIs for response time, contact rate, appointment completion, and sales conversion, among others
- Collaborate with our agent network in the area to support their sales activity
- Become an expert on specified active adult communities in the area; be able to answer specific questions about housing (prices, types of homes, inventory), amenities, location, homeowners associations, and community pros/cons
- Identify additional revenue-generating opportunities from leads such as listing, mortgage, or rental opportunities
- Travel locally (up to 10%) to meet Partner Agents in the area or tour selected communities where access is allowed
Requirements & Qualifications
- An active real estate license in the state of California
- Intimate knowledge of SoCal: city, suburbs, communities, and neighborhoods
- Knowledge of 55+ communities in the SoCal metro and/or a willingness to learn details of specified communities and share these details with customers: Laguna Woods Village, Sun City Palm Desert, Leisure Village, etc.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, focused, and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be highly effective with various audiences (customers, agents, employees) across multiple channels including phone, Zoom, text, and email.
- Experience with:
- Call center, inside sales, marketing, or upselling
- Hubspot CRM or similar enterprise software
- A Content Management System (CMS) such as Wordpress
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Compensation for this role is a combination of hourly earnings and monthly performance bonuses. Hourly compensation will start at $18 per hour. When meeting expectations for all KPIs, on target annual earnings are $60k-$75k.
- This role is expected to work 40 hours per week on a set schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- This role requires occasional local travel (up to 10%.)
About Neighborhoods.com, LLC, the parent company of 55places.com
At Neighborhoods.com, our journey to fulfill our mission has just begun. If you’re looking for meaningful, impactful work that changes people’s lives, and having fun while you do it, we’d love to welcome you to the Neighborhood!
Just some of our many benefits include:
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401k plan + company match
- Donation matching program
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Company MacBook
- Home office stipend for you to set up a productive and comfortable workspace at home
Everyone is welcome at Neighborhoods.com. We uphold fair housing standards in everything we do and celebrate our team’s diversity of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status. Diversity of thought, backgrounds, and life experiences creates better business outcomes and positions us for exceptional growth. As the saying goes, if you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.