- Driving fleet sales and driver adoption of Nauto solutions with strategic accounts and territories.
- Ownership of the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration.
- Create collaboration between key business partners and customers with Nauto product teams to drive product partnerships and influence product roadmaps, including providing a conduit to feed unique customer requirements and insights into Nauto’s product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers, Implementation (deployment) and Customer Success (Post sales) to ensure client expansion and success.
Experiences and Skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in strategic account management, closing large deals ($1M+), and navigating complex org charts with Enterprise SaaS.
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others, and continuously improve processes.
- Self-motivated initiative with deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound/inbound activity and utilizing CRM software to aide in engagement.
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making.
- Mix of hardwares/software selling experience.
- Early stage or start-up experience.
- Experience with value based selling, comfortable developing and presenting ROI investment cases
- Proven track record of hunting, winning and expanding business with target accounts.
- Mission oriented - ie safety impact - and able to convey the overall change story/narrative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for working in a self-guided manner and effectively across enterprise and fleet organizations.
- Experience in telematics, fleets, operations focused businesses or automotive-related software background is a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Experienced leadership with a successful track record of growing startups.
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving.
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment.
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.