Mixpanel is a leading product analytics software company, currently helping the world answer 81 million product questions every year. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users across web and mobile platforms.
Powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use, Mixpanel enables teams to learn from their user data and innovate rapidly in creating winning products. Today, we serve nearly 7,000 paying customers through seven offices globally in our quest to provide the most in-depth product analytics that everyone can use and trust.
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
Mixpanel in EMEA has employees located in UK, France, Spain. We are a team of around 50 people.
About Mixpanel in Israel
Mixpanel is the best known and respected Product Analytics platform in Israel. We have a fast growing and vibrant customer base made up of some of the most dynamic Israeli companies including Viber, eToro, Taboola, Fiverr, Monday.com.
The Israeli market represents one of Mixpanel’s most exciting markets with the concentration of Tier1 tech and start-ups and the high focus from VCs.
We have witnessed a high level of growth in the Israeli market since we put a team on the ground team in December 2021. It is for this reason that we are looking to add another Sales representative in the territory. This Sales representative will work under the direction of our Country Lead in Israel and be part of a team of four on the ground in Tel Aviv.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced New Business Account Executive to join our team, based in Tel Aviv. You will be an impact player, able to demonstrate SaaS sales success in prospecting and acquiring new customers within the scaleup space, think target account base of 70-100 preselected ICPs with an average order value of circa $20k - $100k ARR. Mixpanel classifies the scaleup space as organizations of between under 200-1000 employees. Typical ICP customers in this segment would be Kape, Checkpoint, Game Story, Natural Intelligence.
As a New Business Account Executive, you'll help our future customers understand the power of Mixpanel as the best-in-class product analytics solution in the market. Collaboration is key, between building strong relationships with prospects and key stakeholders to working with internal cross-functional partners like Sales Engineering to win together as one team. You'll leverage your prospecting skills selling SaaS to tech companies alongside strong knowledge of Mixpanel's product and ecosystem to close new business, powering the next generation of innovative companies.
- Prospect into specific targeted accounts — build and maintain pipeline while owning the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Drive awareness of Mixpanel as a solution within the marketplace through effective outbounding while also handling inbound requests from interested prospects. We love a social AE so please be ready to share your own thoughts and content with your network.
- Approach all opportunities with a customer focused mentality. Develop relationships and uncover the needs of multiple key stakeholders to find value moments.
- Sell with a long-term consultative approach. You will land but also expand within year 1.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners such as Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
- Intimately understand Mixpanel's competition as well as technology partners to consult customers on our place in the broader analytics market.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Speaks Hebrew & English fluently
- 3-5 years of experience
- Full cycle SaaS Sales Experience from prospect to close, as an Account Executive or related cross-functional role like Sales Engineer.
- Strong outbound prospector and have had success at closing net new business deals.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
*please note that benefits and perks for contract positions will vary*
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
We’re the leader in product analytics and have raised $277M from prominent investors like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, YC, and Bain Capital. Over the years, we’ve seen a spike in our leading indicators—signups and weekly active users—which have directly translated to revenue growth. Recently, we secured a $200M Series C growth investment from Bain Capital to accelerate our product development, expand our reach to customers, and more. Our award-winning teams make our continued growth possible by finding creative solutions to ever-changing challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and service. Today, we’re the only company single-mindedly focused on enabling the world’s most innovative companies to use data to uncover insights about their customers to build better products.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. At Mixpanel, we are focused on things that really matter—our people, our customers, our partners—out of a recognition that those relationships are the most valuable assets we have. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We’ve immersed ourselves in our Culture and Values as our guiding principles for the impact we want to have and the future we are building.
Refer a Friend!
Refer a friend through the Mixpanel Non-Employee Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral payment up to $3,000! The program is open to persons unaffiliated with our business to assist Mixpanel in attracting, hiring, and retaining the very best talent. To submit a referral, please complete this form.