While reporting to the Chief Customer Officer you will confidently build C-Level Executive relationships and cross-functional influence via your experience to drive the executive consultative sales process by quickly identifying actions that lead the growth process in an often complex and undefined buying process.
- Build and maintain healthy sales pipeline of both new growth and current client expansion. Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Work with leadership and marketing to continually evolve messaging
- Client presentations, meetings and event management
- Forecasting and reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, in lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience may be considered
- Prior sales experience calling on and expanding national and regional managed care organizations.
- Advanced understanding of the strategic consultative sale and what is required to successfully sell complex clinical solutions
- Considerable contacts within health plans, in particular, the Chief Medical Officer level. Proven ability to interact and present ideas and strategies within the C-Suite of managed care organizations
- Proven track record of closed sales with managed care organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and maintain presence with senior client executives inclusive of the C-Suite.
- Demonstrated experience building and implementing strategy to network and gain C-level contacts within health plans.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate mutli-level relationships with complex and fluid managed care customers.
- Deep understanding of needs based selling strategies and ability to uncover underlying customer objections and concerns
- Ability to think strategically and create plans unique to a prospect given their situation in the marketplace and business issues
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to clearly articulate a value proposition that resonates with a prospect organization and its buyers
- Thorough understanding of the consultative, customer-focused approach to the sales process
- Experienced in the use of CRM applications.
- Microsoft Office experience: PPT, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Behavioral Health
- Experience with HubSpot
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Impact lives in so many ways
You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric values.
The new face of mental health
Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and stigmas associated with mental health.
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Mindoula. We are committed to promoting from within.