Salary $80,000 - $105,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Manual and test automation: 3 years (preferred)
Lead qa engineer: 1 year (preferred)
Full job description
Medstudy, a medical education company, is hiring a lead qa engineer to help ensure the quality of the products that our customers (doctors) expectAre you passionate about quality, have great attention to detail and believe that as much testing as possible should be automated? we want to talk to you!! you’ll own, manage and be responsible for qa across the board starting from working side by side with devs throughout our sprints and verifying new feature development to ensuring our regression testing (via both automated and manual tests)We have a robust collection of automated tests (using cypress) currently as well as a fairly organized regression suite but need you to take us to the next level including managing day to day tasks of three current qa engineers.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· ensure quality of our software releases end to end
· verify new web software functionality being developed in agile scrum environment
· maintain and enhance our existing regression tests suite
· continue to drive test automation with the eventual goal of having majority of regression testing become automated
· work with software developers and dev ops engineers to ensure quality checks are built into our ci/cd pipeline (such as running automated tests on every pr).
· oversee and ensure best practices when it comes to quality assurance of three current qa engineers.
· keep up to date on the latest industry trends in web and mobile technology domains.
· extensive experience in web testing (across different browsers and different devices including mobile)
· manual and automated test experience is requiredKnowledge and experience of cypress is a huge plus.
· expert level knowledge of web-based tools such as browser built-in dev tools (exAbility to locate an element in a dom), postman, etc
· deep understanding of cross-browser, cross-device, and web performance considerations
· lead experience with instituting best patterns and practices as well as mentoring more junior qa engineers.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
Dental insurance Disability insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Professional development assistance Vision insurance
Manual and test automation: 3 years (preferred) Lead qa engineer: 1 year (preferred)
Lead QA Engineer
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV