Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
Our fast growing design team is looking for Senior Product Designers who care deeply about their users and can solve complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions. You will collaborate with global cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality product experience for our customers and users.
• Own and lead the design efforts for a significant part of our award winning solution suite through discovery, ideation, design/prototyping, test, and release.
• Work closely with product managers, product designers, researchers and technology teams to align on feature direction, and to create and implement best in class design solutions.
• Rapidly iterate on design solutions using design thinking and user-centric approaches.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user journeys, workflow diagrams, prototypes and other design artifacts to communicate your designs to the rest of the team.
• Present design concepts and articulate design rationale to explain design decisions.
• Work from and contribute to our design system and component/pattern libraries.
• Advocate for the end user and foster a deep understanding of their needs within a multidisciplinary product team.
• Create design solutions that scale for the future but understand the technology constraints of now.
• Strive for clarity, work to influence others and build consensus.
• Conduct usability tests to discover and fix usability issues before and after they go into production.
• 4+ years of design experience (previous SaaS, B2B or enterprise experience a huge plus).
• Bachelor or Master's degree in interaction design, UX design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields.
• Knowledge of design principles and usability theories.
• A design portfolio that shows sophisticated and creative UX.
• Experience using modern product design software (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.)
• Able to scope and estimate time with fair accuracy.
• Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS and understands technical complexities of proposed solutions.
• Proven ability to execute at a high level in a remote environment.
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Upload your portfolio to be considered.
No recruiters, applicants only.