Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling enterprise consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers to create trusted content at scale. Mavrck is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the Enterprise on software review site G2, and was also named a “Leader” in Forrester’s evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
We're looking for an experienced, mission-driven Product Manager to join us in building meaningful connections between creators and brands. This person will work closely with engineering, design, product, and go to market teams at Mavrck. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for advancing creators.
In this role you'll get to:
- Define strategy and objectives for Mavrck’s platform
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction, and contribute to company growth
- Engage with brands to understand their needs, pain points, and wish lists, then build experiences that surprise and delight
- Drive a culture of experimentation and continuous improvement
- Create industry-leading products that define the future of brand partnerships
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, customer success, partnerships, marketing, and sales throughout the whole process
- Encourage and lead the team while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- Improve creator satisfaction by developing needle moving products experiences
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 2-4 years of experience in product management of enterprise software
- Experience defining and advancing in key results associated with product team objectives
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Experience leveraging product analytics and running product experiments
- Comfort discussing technology concepts and experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative cross-team environment
- Ability to independently analyze data and derive actionable insights that lead to measurable improvement
- Located in EST time zone
- Marketing technology experience
- Expert data skills (SQL, data visualization, etc)
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm !!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.