Wholesale Account Executive (NATIONWIDE / REMOTE)
Maverick Financial Group
Wholesale AE Position Overview:
We are conducting a Nationwide Search for Experienced Wholesale Account Executives on behalf of our Top-Tier, National Mortgage Company Clients. Third Party Originations provide customers with more home financing options. The Wholesale Account Executive Loan Officer is responsible for sourcing, building, and maintaining strong relationships with mortgage brokers through frequent travel and events to encourage business with client. (Other titles might be: Wholesale Account Executive, Wholesale Loan Officer, Broker Advocate, Outside Sales, Inside Sales)
Ideal candidates for this position have a strong service-oriented mindset with prior sales experience, excellent communication skills, and proven knowledge of mortgage lending compliance and regulatory requirements.
Essential Functions of the Role:
• Establish and maintain relationships through frequent travel with mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers to generate business referrals.
• Present loan products, pricing, point of contacts, and business model to prospective and existing customers.
• Educate brokers and banking partners on company's procedures to expedite underwriting locking, and closing.
• Act as the mediator between external partners and company operations.
• Extend the company name through networking, conferences, and social media.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build professional relationships
• Customer service oriented
• Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal lending laws (TILA, RESPA, HMDA, etc.)
• Ability to adapt to market changes
• Knowledge of the mortgage loan process
• Minimum two years wholesale mortgage lending sales experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
• Fast-paced environment.
• Requires normal vision (corrected) both close and distant.
• Requires normal hearing levels (corrected).
• Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer for extended periods of time.
• Requires sitting, bending.
• Works effectively with frequent interruptions.
• Lifting requirements of 10 lbs. occasionally.
• Frequent travel >50% for Outside Sales (Inside Sales Positions also available)
Along with a great culture and competitive pay, the company offers full-time employees additional benefits including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• 401k with a Company match
• Company-provided life insurance
• AND MUCH MORE