MLB is looking for a social-savvy video editing expert to create video edits for various player social accounts. Individual should be able to produce engaging content for player platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, IG Reels, etc.) and utilize relevant trends that fit both an athlete brand while also attacking the digital community.
- Create video edits (recaps, highlight reels, hype videos, recurring edits) for player socials
- Real-time video edits and GIF cutting during game shifts
- Working in a team environment, openness to working through critiques in a professional manner
- Strategize best approach to player content based on their personal brands while meeting deadlines
- Be part of conversations for recurring projects to deliver exactly what the player is looking for on their social feeds
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proficient in video editing, preferably using Adobe Creative Suite products
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Deep understanding of social media culture and how to create timely content
- Is creative and well ingrained in short-form video content culture and can come up with ideas and edits for platforms like TikTok and YouTube that will reach younger audiences
- Organized, communicative and able to receive and provide feedback in a professional and constructive manner
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Experience working with and/or capturing athlete content is a plus!
California Residents: Have you reviewed our CCPA policy?