Skilled Data and Integration Engineer with 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission critical software and deployments on-premise and in Azure/AWS, leveraging advanced engineering practices, configuration management, CI/CD, enterprise Git & GitHub branch management, and DevOps processes.
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the US.
This position will analyze problems and is an expert in at least two or more Data Management tools. Role will understand and develop requirements for a system (mapping documents) by working with Business and Stakeholders, including visualization. Focus on the design with emphasis on reusability, scalability, optimization and parameterization. Develop, test and maintain canonical layouts and drives standardization. Is proficient at automated testing strategies, including TDD. Integrate systems to enterprise data governance tools. Perform data and service integration. Design data as a service (DaaS). Contribute to 24x7x365 days of on-call staff coverage.
General Job Information
- Develops, test and maintains code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used.
- Works closely with Business Analysts to develop detail systems design and written test plans for online and report application programs.
- Performs analysis on projects and provides a project plan that shows the tasks needing to be completed and a time estimate for each task.
- Participates in design walkthroughs with appropriate focus groups and related users to verify accuracy of design in meeting business needs.
- Prepares installation instructions and coordinates installation procedures.
- Supports and troubleshoots application code problems.
- Provides status reports that give a detailed description of the current projects progress and indicates time devoted to each task of the project.
- Coordinates, guides and mentors programming efforts performed by in-house programmers or outside consultants to ensure that all programming is completed according to the project plan.
Lead Data and Integration Engineer - REMOTEGrade
Info Technology GroupCountry
United States of AmericaFLSA Status
United States of America (Exempt)Recruiting Start Date
5/15/2020Date Requisition Created
Bachelors: Computer and Information ScienceLicense and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 5+ years related experience including a minimum of 2+ years designing, building and deploying software in Cloud.
- Agile and Design Thinking (Coursera).
- Critical thinker.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some ETL/data movement certifications.
- ServiceNow training.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.