Do you want to work for a company that actually cares about its people?
Do you thrive in an environment where you sell to warm/ pre-qualified leads?
Are you up for the exciting challenge of making a realistic OTE of £45k pa (£3750 pm)?
If so, don’t look any further, this role is for you!
START DATE: 1st December 2022 or 12th January 2023.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Come Join Us
The Telemarketing Team is integral to the success of MVF. They are valued and respected within the business, being the fastest growing and most profitable team. They are highly sought after to deliver huge and successful campaigns, which means your earning potential is practically unlimited and your career will continue to develop.
This is not just a contact centre role, we truly believe in our people and promote from within; our Team Leaders have started within the Telemarketing Consultant position role and have gone through our Management Development Academy. So they can truly help and better support you in your growth with ongoing training and development. Even though you are working remotely, you will feel part of the team from day one with the support of our Team Leaders to set you up for success.
We really believe in the work / life balance! And not that we like to brag about it but we did win 1st in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For!
As a remote Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners across the UK who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material- this means that all of our leads are warm!
On your calls, you will build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs. No two calls will be the same! Once you have understood the business requirements, you will cross sell additional products or services helping both that business and MVF grow.
As a UK Telemarketing Consultant, you will
- Have worked in a sales environment previously where you will have focused on needs based selling- this can be face to face or on the phone. If you have previous experience of working remotely, even better!
- Be both target and quality focused- as we work on a pay per lead model, we need to make sure that we are sending our clients leads that are likely to convert
- Always be looking for ways to improve- as we are always introducing new products and services, we are looking for someone who can grow with us!
- Be able to problem solve common tech issues and if you cannot fix things yourself, you know when to escalate, then explain the situation concisely
- Salary of £22,000 per annum + OTE (agents average earnings £1000 - £1200 commission monthly!)
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Fully Remote Working
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 8 bank holidays)
- £1,000 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water if you ever want to join us to work from our vibrant Old Street head office
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. This year we went to Ibiza!
- Life Assurance to protect your loved ones and a pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
DEI at MVF
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.