SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTNT
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
To monitor the performance of the business unit through analysis, feasibility studying/ recommendations, cost saving initiatives, preparation of management reports and budgetary control thereby facilitating organizational decision making.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of the month-end accounts for the Seamless division by liaising with relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- Working with the business teams on the preparation of accurate forecasts monthly.
- Appraise long term investments and provide feasibility analysis to management prior to investment decisions.
- Responsible for the preparation and finalization of the Seamless division annual budgets.
- Support the timely preparation of the consolidated budget packs and the annual Board packs for the division
- Work closely with the Strategy team on the Long-Range Planning (LRP) process and preparation of financial forecasts and scenarios.
- Responsible for driving finance transformation projects for the division through working with internal teams, corporate finance teams & external consultants.
- Monitoring the working capital of the division and driving improvement plans together with relevant teams in the business.
- Preparation of the balance sheet & cashflow budgets for the division together with monitoring key ratios.
- Partnering with teams for the preparation of Ad Hoc management reports for proactive decision making.
- Validate financial aspects of legal agreements related to customers/ vendors to ensure compliance with legal & governance requirements.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to while actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent qualification in accounting such as ACMA/ACCA
- 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience in Finance functions
- Conversant in using SAP
- Effective communication skills, analytical skills, and IT Literacy