SENIOR EXECUTIVE - QUALITY ASSURANCE
With a vision to be the most compelling swimwear supplier in the world, MAS joined hands with Speedo International (UK) back in 2001, to form Linea Aqua - which has now grown into the force behind some of the world’s leading swimwear brands. We are on the lookout for a driven and dynamic individual to join our Linea Aqua team based in Avissawella as a ‘Senior Executive - Quality Assurance’, who will be responsible to monitor all quality functions of the section, identify and resolve all quality issues in order to facilitate the production process and ensure customer requirements are met whilst achieving highest productivity levels by allocating appropriate resources.
What will your job role look like?
· Monitor all quality assurance and control systems and processes practiced in production, cutting, embroidery and AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) in order to ensure adherence of quality standards, as per customer specifications and requirements
· Direct and train quality executives and technicians for proactive participation in pre-production meetings and effective involvement in Quick Change Over activities, line feedings & set AQL standards to make decisions
· Gather information and resolve day-to-day quality issues and provide subordinates with quality decisions, suggestions and action plans in order to maintain a smooth production process
· Maintain proper documentation in case of failures in the final shipment and as a reference during any quality issues and review quality reports to facilitate management decision making
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree/diploma from a recognized university
· 2-3 years of work experience in a quality department or manufacturing environment
· Prior experience in IE (Industrial Engineering) functions would be an added advantage
· Knowledge on Lean will be an added advantage
· Proactive and strategic thinking ability