This job is expired
Senior Executive - Production (Horana)
Senior Executive Production
The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure the effective co-ordination of the sewing functions to facilitate the production of garments of the required quality, determining the required human and material resources whilst maintaining performance levels and adherence to the compliance requirements and meeting on time delivery to customers. He/she should be a professional with proven people handling skills, effective communication skills, team spirit and should be able to drive towards excellence and quality.
· Ensure effective co-ordination of the sewing function in order to produce garments of the required quality and performance levels to meet on time delivery
· Maintain and comply with customer compliance requirements throughout the process
· Adhere to overall material management of the operational process
· Drive the TL/GL (Team Leader/ Group Leader) concept in allocated lines and create TL/GL culture in respective Value Stream
· Adhere to MOS tools, Lean leadership and lead time utilization
· Control the cost related to production
Qualifications and Experience:
· A Degree/Diploma or a relevant to Production, Industrial Management, Textile, Business Management or Science from any recognized university.
· Minimum 4 –5 years’ work experience relates to manufacturing in apparel industry is a must.