Senior Executive - Industrial Engineering (Costing)
Senior Executive Industrial Engineering (costing)
We urge potential candidates who capable of providing costed SMV for product developments, applying methods and process innovation to reduce costs and timely preparation of GSD patterns and product make up construction to facilitate the smooth production processes while continuously integrating with the operational IE team to standardize methods, SMVs etc. across divisions so as to ensure standardized SMVs are maintained for each style.
· Provide provisional & final Standard Minute Values (GSD SMVs) and provisional and final sewing construction for requested styles accurately and in a timely manner according to the new style plan.
· Provide relevant information to the merchants to calculate the FOB prices for the products as well as sample room to start sample sewing process
· Apply methods and process innovations to reduce costs and improve productivity to generate high profits and reduce costs, so as to offer competitive costed SMV in order to satisfy customers in terms of CM value
· Take necessary actions to minimize change-over loss during the production and increase the ramp up efficiency while
· Identify innovative methods/ improvements to production, implementing such innovations/ improvements in a timely manner so as to increase cost effectiveness of sewing methods/ improve on competitive advantages
Qualifications and Experience:
· Diploma or Degree in production and industrial engineering management
· 3-5 years industrial experience from Design to manufacturing process (IE/ Production/ Costing)