Senior Executive – Divisional Lean Enterprise
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
To support the establishment of a “Lean culture” by implementing effective MOS initiatives, modifying existing practices, bringing in innovative concepts within the MOS framework in allocated plants and provide relevant training, guidance/ assistance whilst, monitoring adherence to organizational standards thereby, facilitating the achievement of business objectives
· Support the assigned business value stream by regularly visiting and coordinating with the business teams/ all business units (plants).
· Take due responsibility to drive/ implement and sustain practices and initiatives pertaining to the assigned pillars of the MOS assessment tool.
· Coach MOS champions in allocated plants, Business Divisions and Support teams to achieve business KPIs and Key Projects such as QCO (Quick Change Over), NPI (New Product Introduction), Supplier integration, Material Flow, Andon & down time, STW/JITs, TPM, Problem Solving, HVS (Human Value Stream) etc.,
· Connect with the MAS MOS internal team and external consultants to bring in new/ innovative thinking.
· Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively
contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the
Qualifications and Experience:
· MOS Blue Belt Qualified
· 3 – 4 years of experience in LEAN systems at Plants and Business teams covering customer interface or support processes/ Operations or combination of all
· Thorough knowledge on front end functions and operational functions (cut to delivery) as well as customer specific requirements
· Good level of Coordination and Communication
· IT Literacy with Knowledge on AutoCAD
· Knowledge and exposure with BIQ initiatives
· IE knowledge and work experience
· Knowledge on AutoCAD