We are seeking an result oriented professional to effectively and consistently come up with conceptual ideas which can be converted to commercially viable products that either satisfies a need or solves a consumer problem whilst being trained right and brand relevant
· Research to understand the customer needs and identify seasonal trend directions in Silhouette, Print & graphic, Embellishment and finishing and Fabric to provide product ranges.
· Understand key trends, build concepts and generate Tech Packs with clear technical descriptions and material, Print and Embellishment details to facilitate handover of concepts to tech teams for sampling.
· Follow up & coordinate with internal teams to ensure quality of samples, fit sessions and systematically record fit comments/ issues in the fitted style along with the tech reps.
· Preparation of samples along with relevant documentation, story boards, PP presentations etc. to be presented to customers.
· Maintain and update all documentation relevant to the design process from research to presentation preparation.
· Carry out research and work with business teams to compile promotional presentations in order to highlight/ provide information on design capability, product capability and market intelligence through onsite and offsite product displays.
· A degree/ diploma in fashion designing, marketing with fashion technical design ability and knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
· 3D designing skills will be an added advantage
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity (Apparel fashion)
· Creativity, ability to influence people (Influential skills) with good presentation and communication skills (Oral & written)