This job is expired
We are seeking an result oriented professional to effectively and consistently come up with conceptual ideas which can be converted to commercially viable products that either satisfies a need or solves a consumer problem whilst being trained right and brand relevant
· Research to understand the customer needs and identify seasonal trend directions in Silhouette, Print & graphic, Embellishment and finishing and Fabric to provide product ranges.
· Understand key trends, build concepts and generate Tech Packs with clear technical descriptions and material, Print and Embellishment details to facilitate handover of concepts to tech teams for sampling.
· Follow up & coordinate with internal teams to ensure quality of samples, fit sessions and systematically record fit comments/ issues in the fitted style along with the tech reps.
· Preparation of samples along with relevant documentation, story boards, PP presentations etc. to be presented to customers.
· Maintain and update all documentation relevant to the design process from research to presentation preparation.
· Carry out research and work with business teams to compile promotional presentations in order to highlight/ provide information on design capability, product capability and market intelligence through onsite and offsite product displays.
· A degree/ diploma in fashion designing, marketing with fashion technical design ability and knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
· 3D designing skills will be an added advantage
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity (Apparel fashion)
· Creativity, ability to influence people (Influential skills) with good presentation and communication skills (Oral & written)