This job is expired
Pattern Technologist - Horana
MAS Bodyline is one of the largest exporters of apparel in Sri Lanka - with the production of bras, briefs, performance wear, swimwear and sportswear. We are actively seeking for new talent to join our Bodyline team as a Pattern Technologist, who can develop styles from sketch by assuring design intent, manufacturability & correct fit whilst working with technical leadership, cross-functional teams & external suppliers.
What will your role look like?
· Identify the correct fit & construction requirement of a style & develop patterns, arrange cut kit for sampling.
· Follow up on sample progress with the Sewing Tech team and send the samples to customers for fit review.
· Work with costing teams to assure costing & ordering consumptions are up to date.
· Provide style leadership in technical aspects by working with IE (Industrial Engineering), Sewing, Molding and R&D teams to ensure all constructions are validated & risk is managed prior to passing to bulk.
· Work with product integration teams to assure on-time/accurate Tech Pack handover.
· Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A relevant degree with minimum 2 years experience or diploma with 3+ years experience in relevant work capacity .
· Advanced knowledge on fit evaluation of close-body garments and pattern making skills for 3D contouring garments (Bra & Tights) is vital .
· Experience in handling pattern making CAD software.