MANAGER—STRATEGIC PLANNING & BUSINESS SUPPORT
We are looking for a proactive, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Corporate– HL team as a Manager – Strategic Planning & Business Support to manage the communication activities for the Managing Director of MAS Holdings and support in his decision-making process by providing up-to-date business information, reviewing and preparing business updates and engaging with internal and external stakeholders whilst facilitating timely implementation and coordination of initiatives led by Managing Director in order to support business growth.
· Generate relevant reports and prepare presentations as and when required by the Managing Director, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of same to facilitate effective management decision making and information sharing.
· Analyze relevant information and conduct research as necessary in line with the needs of the Managing Director and prepare reports in an accurate and timely manner with information source referencing.
· Manage special projects as and when the needed with timely follow-ups and accurate enactment of same by liaising with relevant internal business teams to obtain necessary information thereby ensuring accurate completion to facilitate business development.
· Plan and coordinate meetings, prioritize agenda items, prepare and distribute meeting minutes and action points, and follow up tasks on behalf of the Managing Director ensuring all issues/bottlenecks are raised and addressed in a timely and effective manner.
· Prepare for the visit by prepping the Managing Director, accompany the on the plant visits, attend meetings, follow up on the action items identified, to ensure the management teams at the plant adhere to the action plans agreed upon in order to ensure a smooth operation of the business.
· Ability to travel to MAS or other facilities locally / overseas (if needed)
· Liaising with relevant touch points within the MAS Group and outside to support the Managing Director, in carrying out his duties.
· Attending to correspondence as needed, under the instructions of the Managing Director.
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management commensurate with the current role.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
· A degree in Business Management, or equivalent professional qualification.
· Minimum of 3-5years experience in a similar capacity.
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with proficiency in MS Office Packages.
· Good Analytical Skills.
· A team player, able to work with diverse groups and functions.
· A confident, energetic individual with a positive attitude, able to work with tight deadlines.