This job is expired
Manager - Strategic Planning
Manager Strategic Planning
We are looking for a highly accomplished, passionate individual who needs to be the first point of contact, representing Bodyline JV to MAS Group and other stakeholders by managing and providing guidance to cross functional teams thereby facilitate divisional strategic planning in order to proactively enable strategic decision making to senior leadership by envisioning the future and steer the organization into the right direction.
· Connect with the SBU leadership team to spearhead Long Range Plan (LRP)/ Strategic Initiatives for the JV and communicate with relevant teams to ensure achievement of long-term business objectives
· Be the custodian for the SBU by liaising with JV partners, ExCo Management Representative Committee (MRC), cross functional teams and support the business in achieving the Long-term strategy planning deliverables
· .Work in collaboration with workstream leaders, sponsors, HR and cross functional teams to efficiently and effectively develop, execute, cascade and monitor strategic initiatives and ensure the adherence of set KPIs within stipulated timeframe.
· Provide the leadership for the Long-Range Plan and Hoshin process and setting up strategic A3s, by analyzing the apparel and textile hoshin and Group Strategy team’s direction.
· Take the lead to implement identified strategies, gather and analyse required data and facilitate periodic Strategy Review Sessions in order to ensure effective implementation of strategies
· Be a leader in creating a culture of strategic thinking across the division by encouraging and ensuring key individuals that demonstrate such behavior are highlighted and recognized thereby supporting the division
· Support and collaboration with the Finance team on the budgeting process, preparation for JV Board meetings, and ensure relevant strategic priorities are well captured whilst ensuring the alignment with the LRP
· Be the link for the CEO’s office for two way communication of information - directives, feedback, formats/ reports for periodic reviews, specific project updates etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Statistics/Decisions Science/Analytics with minimum 3 years of experience in the business. MBA would be an added advantage.
· Experience in the apparel industry or in a comparable role would be a necessity.
· Proactive personnel with a futuristic vision and problem-solving ethos
· A creative and an analytical thinker with a strong economic and marketing backgrounds
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Teaching and coaching skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and organize
· Networking, social skills and ability to effectively interact with wide range of people
· Be a self-starter and a finisher and have the ability to accompany the CEO as required
· Use of Power BI/Excel or similar tool for data visualization and Knowledge on lean will be an added advantage