We are on the lookout for a driven, innovative individual to join our Group Operations team at MAS Capital (Pvt) Ltd. as a Quality Engineer. The ideal candidate will actively be involved in establishing and driving the initiatives for the Built-in Quality pillar across the group to align with the zero defects/Craftsmanship concepts to meet the customer/consumer to ensure satisfaction and achievement of business and strategic goals. He/she will be expected to utilise resources, tools, and concepts such as Zero defects / Built-in Quality to creatively minimise costs while leveraging on opportunity identification through Systematic problem solving with relevant stakeholders and departments.
- Connect with MAS group to implement and drive Craftsmanship/Zero defects initiatives and Built Quality initiative to align with expectations.
- Implement initiatives related to developing product-led organizations across the organization and achieve set objectives.
- Drive group projects and connect with the divisional/plant leadership physically and virtually to ensure effective implementation.
- Connect with divisional teams to brainstorm error-proof solutions for recurring challenges and share the same across the group.
- Focus on continuous improvement to ensure product quality is maintained consistently to meet customer/consumer satisfaction and enhance productivity and profitability.
- Analyse existing quality processes/procedures, develop, implement, review, and improve all quality assurance and control systems/processes of the end-to-end value chain (RM to FG)
- Innovative thinking to simplify the Quality Assurance process while sustaining the quality of the product to meet customer expectations.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in systematic problem solving by inculcating a culture of continual improvement to identify opportunities for the future.
Qualifications and Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in degree in Textile/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in Development, Technical, Production, Quality.
- Adequate knowledge of the product and processes with a minimum of 5years of experience in the industry (preferably at a manufacturing facility).
- Strong analytical skills with an innovative and creative mindset.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- An individual who can conceptualize novel & innovative ideas and implement them.