INTERN - LEGAL
Support Manager Compliance & Governance to formulate and implement an appropriate internal control framework across the MAS Group of Companies to ensure compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and governance requirements
- Carry out periodic diligence exercises as required to assess existing compliance requirements and governance initiatives adopted by the MAS Group of Companies.
- Based on the diligence findings and applicable regulatory revisions, enhance (as may be required) the compliance checklists.
- Obtain the support and input of other Central Teams including the Risk & Control team to regularly audit the compliance reporting process of the MAS Group Companies
- Engage and work alongside foreign external legal/compliance counsel to develop a country specific compliance checklist.
- Organize / Support projects to educate key stakeholders on the applicable good governance framework and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist in problem solving of Compliance system related issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the commensurate management with the current role.