EXECUTIVE – PLANNING
(BASED AT JORDAN)
Prepare weekly embellishment plans of assigned embellishment plant by engaging with embellishment development, embellishment execution, sewing plants, operations & factory planners, internal and external Embellishment units and facilitate the achievement of the Embellishment plan/ requirement in order to fulfill production needs (sewing requirement) in a timely manner thereby, meeting production/customer requirements.
- Prepare plans by taking the customer requirements into account, availability of fabric and plant capacity whilst & WIP, adjusting plans according to business needs in order to meet requirements and facilitate smooth production and conduct weekly embellishment planning meetings with the involvement of respective parties.
- Circulate T&As with agreement of relevant parties to cater sewing demand in special situations.
- Upload details and maintain the Fast React System whilst, following up in order to facilitate on time preparation of Embellishment plans.
- Plan embellishment orders received in the buy, to cater the sewing demand prepared, highlight openings & overflow to align to buy planning timelines and plan the embellishment demands of SLT and special programs discuss with relevant senior planner for any overflow and update factory planner on any special limitation.
- Discus & check possible options with factory planner if any level loading requires to manage the demand and creation of production orders in a timely manner to facilitate the smooth flow in the system at sewing units.
- Highlight the issue effecting the plant extension to relevant parties & get the issue sorted
- Prepare purchase orders for both internal and external embellishment orders and make sure the required raw materials are ordered on time for smooth flow of production.
- Requesting the embellishment (print, Embroidery & Laser) SMV values in a timely manner to ensure the internal capacity utilization up to expected level.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to while actively contribute towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant qualification
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Coordination skills
- Analytical skills