Executive – Planning
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Prepare weekly sewing plans for a section of modules in a plant along with cutting, pre-production & RM call-out plans for the plant, based on the raw material & production updates, engaging with operations team, sourcing team and PCU team. Plan new NIKE buys based on the product allocation and available capacities. Monitor day to day production to optimize capacity & secure deliveries from the plan. Collate information from Business divisions/Operation units & SAP and update the system to facilitate internal planning teams to perform their planning activities whilst, engaging in routine planning activities.
- Plan the buy within timelines to match the standard/given RM I/H dates & the delivery date, check on embellishment constrains, share sales order line-item wise RM needed dates within the agreed timelines, send the updated Factory Summary report (loading status) after planning the buy.
- Allocate capacities for special/SLT programs & plan updated projections weekly and follow up on order confirmations with relevant capacity planner and advise the capacity status after planning updated projections.
- Plan confirmed orders based on the raw material, sample approval status and customer required delivery, prepare and communicate any required action plans/crashing lead times to relevant parties to achieve the set plan.
- Conduct weekly production review meeting with plant representatives and update the production plan based on the actual productions.
- Prepare & send the weekly capacity status to internal & external parties after finalizing the plan and Advise changes against the two weeks frozen plan, advise the style changeovers for 4-week period, provide Possible GAC’c for vendor delays SO/LI’s, providing Possible GAC’s for over forecasting issues SO/LI’s. advise issues affecting the finalized plan which need to be discussed in the loading meeting, updating the visual board for Month beginning plan.
- Prepare weekly sales order line-item wise cutting plans, based on following factors and ensure the plan is aligned to weekly sewing & embellishment plans of the factory.
- Participate the weekly merchandising meeting with relevant sourcing representative & get below required details for the section of modules of a plant.
- Check RM in-house status against committed in-house dates and coordinate with Merchants, in case if any delays whilst, identifying possible action plans in order avoid any negative impact on production.
- Perform all plant allocations related to bulk buys, salesman sample buys and other ad hoc buys based on past details and plant specialties, engage in routing creation based on the routings given and keeping accurate style-based routings, plant allocation by defining the operations allocated to an order such as printing, embroidery, dyeing etc. whilst, facilitating planners in accommodating capacity.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to while actively contribute towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or Physical Science or Statistics or Computer Science or NDT
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar field would be an added advantage
- Analytical skills