EXECUTIVE – OPERATIONS – PCU
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
To oversee the shipments/ production processes and engage in maintaining the accuracy of system data in order to ensure that shipments are carried out as per the given timelines and set standards
- Analyze the buy and connect with Nike LO to agree on shipments dates thereby ensuring shipments take place in a timely manner.
- Monitor pre-agreed deliveries by liaising with PCU, planning and sourcing teams and ensure discrepancies / delays are communicated in advance thereby resulting in a smooth flow of operations.
- Update WIP reports, production cycles and shipment reports in a timely and accurate manner whilst circulating same amongst relevant team members/ personnel thereby supporting the decision-making process.
- Manage the customers effectively by meeting their expectations and set KPIs whilst adhering to the company policies thereby meeting the business objectives.
- Assist in reporting the NIKE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the management team in a timely and accurate manner in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Contribute to the implementation and sustenance of Lean initiatives whilst, driving Lean objectives to achieve the set KPIs and ensuring individual KPIs meet the required standards.
- Manage the China testing/CPSI testing process for Nike garments and ensure the timely dispatch of samples whilst giving updates on same to both the Customer and internal parties with regard to relevant data.
- Ensure compliance with the defined governance framework including upholding the MAS DNA, following, group/company polices procedures*, best practices (where the group/company policies and procedures are not defined), relevant laws regulations and undertake every necessary action to comply with the governance framework.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organisation are adhered to while actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in a relevant field or an equivalent professional qualification
- 1 - 2 years of work experience at a similar capacity
- Good Analytical skills/ Information Management
- Knowledge & experience on the SAP system
- Good IT Literacy