This job is expired
Executive - Merchandising - Development (Horana)
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is capable of managing customer expected product development needs through a collaborative effort with internal & external stakeholders, to make sure product get commercialize with in the defined customer calendar which ultimately delivers customer satisfaction & business profitability.
· Work on new development projects for the season while managing customer TNA for driving the internal teams’ cross-functional activities to achieve internal & customer deadlines
· Sample RM management & ensure on time supply align to the TNA
· Drive/ coordinate colour sample process ensuring BPL commitments are secured on colour samples, in order to ensure samples are completed and delivered in a timely manner while meeting customer expectations
· Coordinate & follow up on development sample process in order to ensure samples are completed and delivered on time.
· Work out the seasonal concept calendar by aligning to brands’ design timelines and coordinate & follow up on concept samples for each season
· Improve timelines, cost accuracy & competitiveness to sustain & grow the business by conducting product costing
· Liaise with internal teams & drive to meet the deadlines by sharing Internal/external communications documents with the accuracy and consistency of work
Qualifications and Experience:
· A relevant degree or professional qualifications (CIM, SLIM, etc.)
· 1-2 years of experience in Development Merchandising is needed
· Excellent command in English, computer literacy and ability to organize work on deadlines