Executive Merchandising Product Development
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Merchandising team and will be responsible for managing customer expected product development needs through a collaborative effort with internal & external stakeholders, to make sure product get commercialize with in the defined customer calendar which ultimately delivers customer satisfaction & business profitability
- Timely respond to the customer inquiries on product developments and initiate the development process upon receiving sampling requests and tech packs.
- Conduct the product screening meeting with sample room team to check on the production feasibility and identify the possible challenges and missing details before initiating the sample process.
- Coordinate with the planning team for sample room capacity bookings for the sampling requirements and provide required details to plan effectively.
- Negotiating with RM suppliers to purchase the sample RM which will invoice RM Spec finalization, price, delivery terms, payment term negotiation.
- Conducting the handover meeting with sample room team after preparation of trim cards and sample RM requirements
- Follow up the samples in timely manner to ensure the on-time submission for all sample stages.
- Preparation of garment costings and price negotiation with customers to ensure profitable business growth.
- Provide required details to the technical and bulk merchandising teams during the factory integration process to ensure the smooth bulk production.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A degree or a professional qualification in Marketing with 3 years' experience in Merchandising
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent Group/Team dynamics
- Excellent communication skills