Executive - Industrial Engineering
Executive IE - Costing
We urge potential candidates who are dynamic and energetic team players with sound knowledge in all work-study techniques to join with our team. He/she will be responsible for providing competitive CPM (Cut & Make Price) to customer, For the sake of retaining in the competitive business environment while providing feasible operational targets to the company by applying the best methods and process innovation to improve the productivity.
· Liaise with the product development centre during the sample level process to identify machinery & ensure the samples are made according to the availability of machinery & all method used to make samples are production feasible.
· Satisfy the customer by offering competitive labour cost (CMP) for the sake of retain in the competitive business environment while providing feasible methods & operational targets to the company.
· Ensure the identification of machinery, conversion & other attachment requirement for developing styles & setting up required style documents to convey the correct information for the operational function.
· Ensure most effective/efficient methods are installed & provide necessary technical assistant to develop & engineer the new operations & develop innovative work aids/attachments to enhance the profitability margin of each style.
· Ability to use of GSD for all operational functions with standardized methods & maintain video library for future references. Update data base structure & make macros & features accordingly.
· Provide information’s to activate the planning functions according to requirement of preparing capacity plan loading plan & finalized loading plan followed by all business heads.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A Degree/ Diploma in Production or Industrial Engineering Management
·1-2 years industrial experience from Design to manufacturing process (IE/ Production/ Costing)
· GSD UK) license