We are looking for a motivated, dynamic individual who will be working with the Strategy pillar of the Group Lean Enterprise (Executive Category):
- Facilitate development of measurement (data, KPI) standardization and documentation
- Manage and improve the existing data capturing mechanisms with the Group Data Analytics teams
- Lead and establish a data visualization and analysis process and support the strategy pillar for management decision
- Collaborate with the Group Transformation team to manage seamless integration of data capturing
- Propose and Implement initiatives pertaining to the project through MOS Calibration Mechanism to sustain implemented framework.
Experience and Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics or Operations or Management or CIMA or Computer Science
- Exposure to Advanced analytics tools – VBA / Power BI / Six Sigma etc.
- Exposure to project management is preferred (PMP, PBA etc.)
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Package is preferred (PowerPoint and Excel)
- 1-2 years of experience - preferred
- Good team Player with excellent communication skills
A combination of remote and on-site work