Assistant - Autonomation (Horana)
Assistant Autonomation (Divisional)
The ideal candidate should be a professional with an innovative mindset, strong analytical skills, project management skills, proven people skills, effective communication skills, leadership skills, team spirit, and thrive towards excellence and quality. He/she will be responsible for strive to safeguard the interests of the organization by using industrial engineering concepts, technical know-how in garment construction, sewing machinery and textile technology
· Prepare 3D designs the prototypes whilst, designing and fabricating Autonomation initiatives.
· Prepare the required manufacturing drawings and compile the mechanical and electrical BOQs whilst, engaging in completing the procurement work of projects.
· Ensure required knowledge is transferred to the plant engineering teams and operations teams to effectively manage the developed Autonomation solutions.
· Constantly engage with plant operational teams to identify opportunities and develop commercially feasible solutions.
· Ensure the project deliverables meet the health safety and quality standards and comply with the necessary policies of Bodyline.
Liaise with external integrators and consultants on developing work packages or turnkey projects in order to achieve project objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree in related engineering discipline with 1 years of relevant experience
· In-depth knowledge on Automation Technology (Mechatronic, Embedded & Programming, Engineering Design, Image processing & related technologies)
· Project management skills and knowledge on lean manufacturing is an added advantage
· Sound technical knowhow in garment construction, sewing machineries and textile technology will be an added advantage