Accounts Executive - Treasury
We are on the lookout for a driven individual to join our Kreeda team based in Biyagama to assist the management of divisional funds to minimize cost of short-term funding and ensure effective funding of day-to-day operations by managing the accounts receivables, coordinating with banks and obtaining effective rerates for conversions.
What will your job role look like?
· Manage daily cash requirements by negotiating with the banks to obtain the best conversion rates to fund the daily requirements
· Assist the Non-Recourse Invoice Financing loan granting process to ensure that proper funding is available for the division
· Assist the Treasury Manager to invest in short term fixed deposits by obtaining interest rates from different banks in order to ensure that excess cash is invested effectively
· Obtain the documents relating to Letters of Credit (LC) from the Banks, ensure that all required signatories are completed and send the same to the Bank to be processed, thereby ensuring no delays in the process
· Assist in carrying out monthly sales reconciliations in line with CSA requirements in order to ensure the accuracy of the sales information mentioned in the SAP system
· Assist the financial audits conducted on a yearly basis by providing information relating to the Accounts Receivables
· Assist in conducting the FSFE (First Sale for Export) audits done by the customer (Nike) by providing necessary documentation and information to ensure compliance with FSFE requirements.
· Ensure compliance with the defined governance framework including upholding the MAS DNA, following group/company policy procedures, best practices and relevant laws and regulations
· Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization
Qualifications and Experience:
· A full/part qualification in Finance - preferably CIMA
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience (dealing with banks and financial institutions, knowledge on cash management, banking operations, trade finance)
· Interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills