Well established company engaged in diversified businesses having it’s Main/Head Office at Kiribathgoda , branches in Ratnapura, Nuwara Eliya and Badulla is looking for a Young , Energetic, Self-motivated , Committed personality to lead the Accounts and Administration team.
This position is open for Male candidate and responsible for Accounts, Finance and Administration related work of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide/Lead the Accounts and Audit team to achieve the company expectations/goals.
- Manage, prepare and coordinate the monthly accounting cycles.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports and submit Accurate Information to the Directors.
- Implement efficient accounting and auditing processes to make sure the laydown procedures of branches are practiced and implemented.
- Assist and monitor the implementation of new projects.
- Administration related matters.
- Coordinating with Banks and other Government Institutes
- HR related matters and Payroll processes.
- Coordinate/Liaise with External Auditors for Annual Returns and IRD matters.
- Liaise with External Business Partners with regard to Receivables and Other Income settlements.
- Liaise & Corporate with Head Of Operations and Business Development ( HO& BD ) and continuously look for improvements in processes , systems and controls.
- Follow up with overdue/past due clients with the assistance of Branch OICs and Head Of Operations & Business Development and coordinate recovery actions.
- Preparing of other adhoc reports as necessary.
- Conduct internal audits of branches, make sure system and controls are in order.
- Regular Branch Visits
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors and propose corrective measures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Full qualification in AAT or part qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA and/or related Professional accounting course.
- Past work experience in an Audit firm and exposure in Distribution/Agency related experience will be a definite advantage.( minimum 3 years )
- Age below 40 years
- Sound working knowledge in Quick Books Accounting System in a MUST.
- Good Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office etc
- Verbal and Written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical, Presentation and Organizing Skills.
- Preference will be given to those residing in Kiribathgoda or adjacent areas.
- Willing to travel outstation branches for work as required.
- Salary/Allowance – Negotiable