Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing FAM (Food, Fitness, Wellness, CPG) team!
What You’ll Do: (Day-to-day responsibilities/Overview)
- Oversee and execute client projects with minimal oversight (events, launches, influencer programs, etc.) soup-to-nuts, managing budgets, timetables, status updates, reporting, and junior staff as needed
- Deliver excellent client service and account/project management
- Help ideate and develop strategic plans/programs, including but not limited to product launch moments, earned media strategies, influencer campaigns, strategic partnerships and more
- Drive significant earned media coverage, and social influencer endorsement (paid partners and/or organic). Where appropriate, also bring industry/category contacts to the table (e.g., experts)
- Serve as client point person on assigned accounts, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Keep a pulse on culture and proactively bring new ideas to the team and clients
- Direct and manage the work of AE’s, AAE’s, AC’s and Interns
What You’ll Bring: (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4-7 years’ demonstrated experience, ideally with food, CPG and/or wellness brands
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience managing 1-2 direct reports
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Expert-level project management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in consumer marketing specifically: traditional public relations, large integrated programming, basics of event planning, social strategy, and influencer marketing (paid and organic)
- Travel is required from time-to-time (within reason and barring pandemic set-backs)
- A love of food and passion for identifying food-related trends
- Advanced writing, editing, and research ability
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Remote - Tri-State area (NY, NJ, CT) within easy reach of New York City area to come in for day trips.