Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive to join our growing Consumer team!
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, CONSUMER BRANDS
The ever-growing Consumer team has an immediate opening for an Account Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity for a communications professional who wants to be part of a fun-loving team that encourages critical thinking as much as creativity (aka the best of both worlds!). We’re looking for someone who has hands-on PR and influencer experience, and that will bring energy, excitement, and passion to the position.
- Conduct outreach and secure coverage
- Draft key messages, pitches, and press releases
- Develop pitch calendar
- Conduct outreach and secure coverage
- Shape influencer program through recommendations on what content should look like and types of verticals to pursue
- Build rosters
- Draft influencer briefs and lead briefings
- Manage influencer partnerships, negotiations and contracts
- Manage influencer trackers and budget
- Lead content review process
- Manage all elements of small activations such as media mailers, from OOP tracking to vendor management
- Lead and own components of large activations such as events and partnerships
- Help manage internal invoicing process, such as compiling receipts for billing
- Draft and send client emails
- Own key topics during ongoing client calls
- Begin to anticipate client needs, providing relevant info/updates/needs above and beyond what is being requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-4-years of demonstrated experience, ideally with some agency experience
- Understanding and experience with both PR and influencer programming
- Organized, with ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.