At Loyaltek Group, we’re working hard to build a strong, reliable and innovative payment solutions. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.
The Loyaltek Group is dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Based within the “Operations” department, you will work closely with the sales and product department, to provide implement several projects. As Operation & support Officer, you are responsible of:
• Answering customers' phone and emails
• Listing recurring problems / 1st analysis of possible areas for improvement
• Management of basic daily requests from Remote agents
• Drafting guide for operational tasks
• Reporting writing as needed
• Management of simple operational requests from Support
• Sorting of incoming support requests (To Product / Operations / Account Manager)
Possibility of evolution towards a little more advanced Project Management / Ops if good performance and Workload allow it.
Job requirements are:
• Bachelor or 1 year experience in an executing / administrative / support role
• French & English / any other language is a big +
• Customer oriented
• Shows a good affinity with our product platforms (good understanding. Visualization of how our product / organization works) (To be tested)
• Good knowledge of Excel / Word / Zendesk / Wrike is an asset
What we offer?
Attractive salary package, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, 32 days of holidays, hospitalization insurance, flexible work environment