Lovevery makes premium products for play and child development and we need a highly skilled Quality professional to help commercialize new product introductions. The job responsibilities include creating quality plans for new products while in development and working closely with our engineering team to ensure all product designs will be safe, compliant to regulations and will stand up to the rigors of child's play.
- Responsible for working with the core development team to ensure concepts being advanced in early stages of development are compliant to applicable regulations, meet internal safety standards and will meet the expectations of the consumer from a quality perspective
- Will develop product level quality specifications that will define regulatory requirements and internal safety requirements to be applied. Will also define reliability test plans that represent brand expectation and will ensure high levels of consumer satisfaction for our premium brand
- Will assess bread board models and samples at various stages of development as life cycle advances and provide timely feedback to development and manufacturing source teams to address quality, safety and potential regulatory issues
- Will serve as the project manager from the quality side for new product development, by arranging samples, organizing internal testing efforts, and communicating feedback
- Will help define and assist with the implementation of a variety of standards across the product line.
- 4+ years of Product Quality Assurance experience required. Toy and/or consumer product experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques for wood, plastic injection molding, sewing and metal fabrication is desired
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering field or related technical field
- Attention to detail - laser focus on all details big and small.
- Analytical problem solving skills - have the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively on a wide variety of issues driving to logical and thoughtful solutions
- Strong collaborator and communicator - role requires working effectively and collaboratively with the innovation and engineering functions. Ability to communicate on technical issues is a must. You must also be able to simplify issues to communicate effectively with non-technical staff.
- Project management - possess a strong work ethic, be very responsive and be results oriented in all you do. Strong project management skills are a must.
Salary Range Information
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $67,500 to $100,000. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.