Legalist is an institutional alternative asset management firm. Founded in 2016 and incubated at Y Combinator, the firm uses data-driven technology to invest in credit assets at scale. We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
We’re looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our team and help launch a new investment strategy. You’ll be responsible for driving Receivables Finance sales engagements and you’ll be supplemented by leads generated by our proprietary software. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter that’s willing to solve unique challenges and go the extra mile to represent our firm. You’ll be trained by a team of industry experts, so whether you’re just starting your career or have a few years of experience under your belt, if the description below sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!Core responsibilities:
- Recognize revenue boosting opportunities in multiple channels such as direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and partner / channel relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to design, develop, and execute a mutual action plan forming a winning closing strategy.
- Form value propositions to clients and stakeholders that appeal to their needs and requirements, eventually growing the professional relationship and further anticipating business needs.
- Harmonize efforts with other functional teams in the organization. You'll be more effective at your job over time, as you learn the answers to questions without having to ask the rest of the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and third parties to increase Legalist's opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or related field desirable or equivalent experience from an accredited institution.
- 1 - 2 years experience of working in a high tech company in an Inside Sales/Business Development position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.