Hi, we’re LaunchBoom, the leading crowdfunding agency that wants to work with YOU!
We are looking for talented freelance video editors to edit footage featuring innovative products that will be used for crowdfunding campaigns. We're looking for a style that’s closer to something more organic, user-generated and home-made than professional. This isn't an advertisement for a specific gig, rather this is a network we are building for ad hoc work moving forward. Join our preferred creator list, submit your portfolio within the application!
Scope of Work
Our projects will consist of deliverables that look like this:
- Edit short form 15-59s video ads for placement on IG, FB and Tik Tok
- Add graphics/minor effects to accentuate the message/look/feel of the ad
Here is what we will provide:
- We will provide a creative brief with:
- All footage
- A description of the featured product
- Our vision for content (such as examples of other projects we like)
- Links to client’s existing brand guide, logos, and website(s) if applicable
- Other creative content notes and guidelines that are specific to the project
- We will provide a project timeline
- We will provide links to Google Drive to upload all your completed assets
Here is what our process looks like
- We’ll send you a creative brief with all the scope, details and resources to review
- You'll quote the job- please note we may send it to multiple creators to quote
- Once we're agreed upon, we’ll send you a contract to sign
- We'll have a kickoff call where we finalize details for the content and send you the footage
- Execute on the deliverables. Be prepared for up to 3 rounds of feedback
- Invoice us
Here is how we like to work together
- We request that all communication be responded to within one business day unless we are notified ahead of time that you are out of office (or there are extenuating circumstances).
- Contracts will be structured as a per project commitment. We work with multiple creators and we will reach out to whoever we are aware is available and has the most suitable skillset for the project at hand.
Project Budget and Payment for Work
- We are negotiable on contract structure (we mostly work with hourly or fixed cost contracts). All payments are made in USD. We are also open to per project contracts and if we work well together, long term contracts that cover multiple projects. Please give us an idea of what your contracting rates and preferences are upfront.
- No work should be started (and no work will be paid for) without a valid contract between LaunchBoom and you in place
- We pay our contractors upon receipt of a valid invoice within 30 days. All contractors must go through first time payment set up process with our accounting department in order for the accounting department to remit any payment
- Submit your portfolio and contract requirements on our website.
- Interview with hiring managers to discuss technical skills.
- Become one of our preferred creators! We'll call you when we have gigs, and you can let us know if you are available to take them on.