We are Latana, a cutting-edge consumer insights platform that helps organisations to make better marketing decisions. Latana enables its clients to accurately measure and track how people perceive their brand. We are working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Epic Games, Thomas Henry and Udemy - and we’re just getting started! Our vision is to lead the development of a new generation of research technologies that enable us to better understand the needs, desires and preferences of people around the world.About the Role
As we enter the next phase of Latana’s growth, we are expanding our crew of Account Executives to identify, engage, and sign our next wave of high-profile clients.
The role of Account Executive will be to spread the word among prestigious B2C brands on how Latana can help them measure their brand impact. You’ll be the point person for generating outbound leads, managing the full cycle up to closing. If you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious sales executive who wants to reap the rewards of being part of a high-growth tech business, this is your chance to shine!Your Responsibilities
- Build and grow your own pipeline of client companies that meet Latana’s sweet-spot criteria: brand conscious, fast-growing, and B2C Companies. You’ll leave no stone unturned in your quest for clients and your persistence and tenacity will become the stuff of legend!
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques. Nurture and engage leads through all mediums necessary (phone, web conferencing, in-person, email) and convince them of Latana’s value proposition with charisma and professionalism.
- Strategize, negotiate, and close business with the help of our sales team. Intro calls, multiple demos, aligning stakeholders across the organisation in sales meetings, and contract negotiations will all be a part of your daily success here.
- Report weekly on your sales performance metrics to drive operational efficiency and customer success.
- Represent the company at (virtual) industry events and become an industry expert in the world of brand tracking.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, ideally 3+ years of sales experience. Candidates should have experience growing their own pipeline and consistently rank within the top 20% in previous companies.
- Strong record of SaaS sales with knowledge of techniques like consultative selling.
- The ability to sell to and manage multiple C-Level Stakeholders within an organisation.
- Hands-on “closer” approach to sales, with experience in varied sized deals from first touchpoint to close.
- Advanced working knowledge of major CRM Systems with proven experience managing leads from all channels (inbound, outbound, chat, phone, etc.)
- 100% customer focus, taking pride in interacting with them and constantly seeking to better understand their needs.
- Experience in the MarTech, Market Research, or Insights space preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including C-level presentation skills.
- Work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product
- Continuous Learning Budget to contribute to your ongoing education
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness
- Supportive environment and mental health tools such as our partnership with the Spill app
- Weekly Focus Day to facilitate independent work without interruption from internal meetings
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- Team outings on our company boats plus regular social events (remote & in-person)
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.