Native Danish Proofreader and Editor (Casino&Gambling field) (Remote)
Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 200+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 40+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely, experiencedNative Danish Proofreader and Editor with experience in Casino/Gambling industry.
What will you do?Your task will include proofreading and editing casino/gambling related texts. You will be in touch with a project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
Main Requirements:- Native Danish speaker;
- Previous experience in translation/ editing casino/gambling related texts;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Work in structured and methodical way and be able to follow instructions;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;What we offer?- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from everywhere;
- Payment per word;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Option to create unique content for big brandsInterested? Please send CV in English and samples of your work in this niche.*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.