IT/SOFTWARE FRESHER HYDERABAD JOBS
Native Austrian German Proofreader/ Editor (Casino/Gambling Field) (Remote)
Language Bear is an international content creation company with offices in Germany and Bulgaria. The team consists of 200+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 30+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely, experienced
Native Austrian German proofreader/editor for Casino/Gambling industry.
What is required?
- Native Austrian German speaker;
- Flawless proofreading&editing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in editing casino/gambling related texts;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Please send CV in English and samples of your work in this niche.
*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.