Learning Technologies Group (LTG) is looking for a proven B2B Senior CRM and Sales Operations Director to lead our strategy across multiple brands and platforms. This role is being hired to join our internal marketing agency, a team of specialists who partner with each business to generate business and measure results.
We are in a significant state of change, this role will be instrumental in leading transformational sales process and system initiatives, including: prospect-to-order process redesign across 11 businesses, Salesforce migrations, implementation of Salesforce CPQ tool and org-wide data clean up. This role looks after the following small teams: sales operations, marketing operations (to be hired) and Salesforce administration.
If you join the team, you will enjoy:
- Encouragement to lead - you will be trusted as a proven expert and given the autonomy to guide our teams to success, using past experience to inform decisions
- Variety - working across multiple platforms and brands keeps things interesting, this role is both strategic and tactical in nature
- Challenges - whilst we are looking for a proven systems leader, there will always be new challenges to overcome. We’re looking for someone who enjoys (and rises to!) a challenge...or several, at once
- Satisfaction - there is a business need to improve our current way of working - we have a long way to go to improve what we are doing and for the right person could be a career-defining role
- Working closely with your direct team, sales and business leadership to design and build systems and processes to:
- Track lead-to-cash data accurately - with legal, finance and leadership investment
- Consolidate, integrate, analyze, and report on data from multiple client and prospect-facing programs and systems
- Enable maintenance within the confines of resource available
- Support individuals to do their jobs effectively without unnecessary admin
- Providing support and guidance to a talented sales and marketing operations team
- Running the integration of new businesses entering the Group via acquisition and other means - for sales CRM and other platforms
- Conducting aggressive prioritisation of projects across a limited team and making solid business cases when external partnership is required
- Creating solutions to issues and challenges in a creative manner - thinking of unique approaches to satisfy the problem at hand
- Consolidating and reporting on business trends - including tasks driven by the Executive team
- Working with the extended LTG leadership, finance and marketing teams to continuously improve processes - understanding that priorities may differ depending on department priorities
- Supporting the marketing team with ABM efforts where needed
- Owning operations of all LTG sales and marketing systems
- Collaborating with the Marketing Data Analyst wherever needed
In order to benefit from the fantastic things that LTG has to offer, you will be:
- Experienced in managing multiple service and product companies within one Salesforce account
- Highly experienced in leading teams within matrix organisations or agency-side (must include B2B) - understanding the challenges that come with multiple requests from various stakeholders and limited time
- Expertly skilled in prioritisation - with the ability to make recommendations against time sinking activities and explain why. Time is our key currency here - each brand has a set of hours to ‘spend’ on digital and demand, keeping to this is key to our overall success
- Able to use Salesforce to a high standard
- Highly resilient and able to pivot on recommendations when stakeholders are non-compliant
- Able to understand perspectives of different businesses and individuals. You will be able to identify when alignment or differentiation is required and influence where needed.
- Financially competent - working with finance colleagues at a senior level
- A strong influencer and expert communicator - able to draw upon solid experience, you will be able to communicate their recommendations and why it is the right step for the business in a succinct manner, minimising wasted time
- Personable - this is a stressful time for the extended sales and marketing team, particularly as it relates to the current skills gap within this division
- Supportive - this role includes important people management responsibilities. You will be a proven manager of talent and able to organically nurture, support and guide wherever the opportunity arises
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, Watershed and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.