We're on the hunt for an ambitious Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who loves working as part of a team and has a great eye for detail to help in continuing to drive our global Talent Acquisition efforts here at LTG
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with Global TA Teams to source and select great candidates for roles in countless locations. The vast majority of your work will be liaising with candidates in instructional design, learning administration and SaaS. This could be across 30 different countries
You will also work closely with (international) recruiting colleagues throughout the firm and liaise with the wider human resources division with relation to recruiting and new joiners. We’re in an exciting new phase in LTG’s history.
What You'll Do
You’ll join dots, spot opportunities and know how to quickly connect TA teams to quickly hire people. This is an opportunity to move out of agency and gain in house experience or take your first step in the world of Talent Acquisition.
You will participate in regular problem-solving and knowledge-sharing sessions. TA is evolving and scaling as we build out the global go to market strategy. You will turn profile requirements into effective sourcing strategies using a combination of attraction events, social media campaigns, research and referrals to maintain LTG’s presence among candidates. You will co-create and support online and off-line recruiting events including skills sessions, insight events, workshops, networking events and presentations, in addition to working on ad-hoc recruitment projects to build brand awareness.
You will be an ambassador for the firm and serve as contact for candidates as they navigate the recruiting journey, ensuring each interviewed candidate receives individualized attention. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional candidate and stakeholder experience.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to projects both within the recruiting arena and in other areas you might be interested in across Europe and the global function.
· A degree is an achievement, but we need people who enjoy talking to people, screening requisitions, and selling the business
· A significant period in a fast paced agency type environment is helpful
· Collaborative team player who takes initiative and ownership to work independently to see projects through to completion
· Ability to structure and prioritize own tasks and work well under pressure, with deadlines and in ambiguous situations
· Exceptional organizational skills with a high capacity for detail, yet mindful of the bigger picture
· Creative thinker and problem solver
· Committed to representing the firm in a professional way in multiple forums, in person, on the phone or via email
· Ability to handle confidential information discreetly; ability to tactfully and sensitively deal with different queries and situations
· Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with database management
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build strong working relationships with candidates, recruiting colleagues at all levels
· Willingness to travel to major recruiting events as needed
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
LTG is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.